学会珍惜每一天

学会珍惜每一天

7/5/10

=)

想说我自己做不到的东西 :-
有时候:-


- Feel resign my current job & concentrate on my make up studies.I found out my self really hard to catch up. I'm just too slow to catch up every weekend(2 classes or 4 classes) Lecture always chill me up and said "Nvm, as long you come every weekend,that's would be fine", But sometime i realize that i'm not a robot women, i also will get tired, I can't afford to attend every weekend. I want to learn it everyday & attend every classes, What should i do?

- If i don't work harder, Earn money. How i pay for my make up course $ ? Petrol ? Clothes? Shoe ? Eat & Drink? I no more pocket money since long long time ago.. no money really can eat shit sometime...><

....... Really hard to do decision.... .

End up, everything just screwed !


OMG - USHER ~