学会珍惜每一天

学会珍惜每一天

11/16/08

Happy 2 years & Counting... <3

Earlier celebration trip @ Melaka , A famosa...





Us...







The Eye on malaysia shift to here jor...




Menara Taming Sari.. =X


Their chicken rice so special.. =p


Thanks ~!! =)
Really enjoy my self ^^

My Anniversary gift TO HIM...
Couple Slipper...


Adopt Ant.. i neo is weird... la la la..
but me too..


His Anniversary present TO ME...

All the Small picture about us... alot alot small pic...


Small pic... +++ alot alot Small pic ++++ SO ON....



Finally become this... hehehe..
Special? Nice? I'm Loving it !



Thanks ~*
Nx trip will be GENTING trip to watch FIR concert =)

JOGAYA DINNER...

WE LOVE TO EAT SUSHI..
Y(*.*)Y
So happy that we can get a nice place(corner Side) to enjoy
our buffet dinner ^^...






*LOOK*
SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR LADY (ME) =D



The Environment...


1st round...


2 round...


last round... our desert ^^


Cheers ~ with all the alcohol drinks & my Coconut =p


88~