学会珍惜每一天

学会珍惜每一天

9/10/08

Long time no see ...

I desperate want my hair to be LONG...But too bad, i cant wait it already... So i decide to buy Extension fake "REAL" hair... lol... RM 150 , 5 pieces ... T_T'' Worth it, because i can wear anytime.. any moment...

The hair can Dye, Wash,Colour, Perm or Straightening ... hahahahaks !! =D
JUST LIKE REAL HAIR ~~



Tie up together will be like this...


Wear it will be like this... (Ignore my tops)lol


Focus It... I snap my self without make up....



I just received the hair today.

So now i'm looking for short hair again...
Just Like this...


I prefer wear Fake "Real" hair better than use original hair to do experience...
keep perm , straightening... the hair will easily spoil de...
I'll be damn SAD if d new hair style or colour doesn't suit me as well =(

hahahaha...